top of page

Work permit, resident card and visa for

Work permit, resident card and visa for foreign workers in Vietnam

  • 1 h
  • Quốc lộ 13

Service Description

Foreigners wanting to enter Vietnam to stay and work legally need either a business visa or a work permit, depending on the length of visit and other requirements. Vietnam, like many other countries in the world, is famous for its hard-and-fast regulations in terms of welcoming and allowing foreign nationals. Consisting a team of experienced and knowledgeable visa specialists, VKE Consult can make sure you apply for the right visa and have a seamless visa application experience.

Contact Details

  • 617 QL13, Hiệp Bình Phước, Thủ Đức, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

    +84 944 501 512

bottom of page